Problems to compile and install on centos7 with PLESK

Hello ,

thank you for top work with signing-milter.

I have a production server with centOS7 and PLESK administration software.

I can't compile signing-milter on this system because the following

> Error: plesk-mail-pc-driver conflicts with sendmail-devel-8.14.7-6.el7.x86_64

> Error: plesk-mail-pc-driver conflicts with sendmail-8.14.7-6.el7.x86_64

Cant Install the necessary bibliotheks.

So I install a second server with centOS7 and compiled sgining-milter.

Copied the files to production server.

Signing-milter service ist running but postfix said "connection refused".

So, thats the point I have no idea getting it work.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance.

Bye

Chris