Problems with attachments

Hi!

first of all: Thanks for signing-milter! its a great idea to do this on the MTA
side (although of course in an ideal world every client would be able to do
this, so this would not be needed at all, but...)

My problem is: As soon as i have an Attachment added to the Mail, the
Signature Verification of the resulting signed Mail is invalid.
Its perfectly valid with no attachment - or with opaque signing and
attachments. but never with clearsinging and an attachment...

maybe i misconfigured something (either signing-milter - or my mua?)

Greetings!
Tobias