Re: Problems with attachments

Tobias Geiger:

My problem is: As soon as i have an Attachment added to the Mail, the
Signature Verification of the resulting signed Mail is invalid.
Its perfectly valid with no attachment - or with opaque signing and
attachments. but never with clearsinging and an attachment...

I guess you hit a bug :-/
I have currently similar problems after upgrading from 20130311 to 20150308.

please add "-k /tmp" to collect input and output for messages with and without attach,
make a tar and post here (if no too big )

Andeas